Why should I join?
- Have the opportunity to work towards bringing the Unconference to life
- Chance to live the Unconference experience
- Meet passionate people from Greece and all around the world and exchange ideas
- Chance to watch some speakers’ talks or workshops
- Increase your network
- Strengthen your CV (you are going to receive a certificate of participation)
What qualifications are required?
- Speak English and Greek (any additional language is an advantage)
- Complete the Volunteers Application Form
- Contribute with your time and enthusiasm towards the success of the event
When will my services be required?
- Complete the volunteer form (25 October to 11 November)
- Volunteer appointment: 2nd & 3rd Week of November
- Orientation Meeting with Future Library Team: 3rd week of November
- Preworking period: 28 November – 5 December
- Preparation Meetings: 5-8 December
- Event: 9 – 10 December 2013
Your email will never be shared with a third party. We'll only use it to notify you of the FUTURE LIBRARY 2013 UNCONFERENCE WEBSITE launch and of special events taking place related to this event. You'll have the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time, immediately, once you receive your first email.